- Completed COVENTRY application form.
- 1 sets of passport copies (all pages, detail page in colour). Passport must have at least 2 years validity.
- 1 copies of certified true copy of results and academic certificates (English translated copy, if required).
- 6 passport-sized photographs with WHITE background (3.5cm x 5cm).
- Health examination report.
- Application Fee of RM 1,500 to RM 2,000 (refer to program duration).
All payments by cheque, telegraphic transfer and bank draft must be payable as per the information below:
|Bank Name||: MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD|
|Account No.||: 5143 5652 8738|
|Account Name||: EDU ERTI SDN. BHD.|
|Swift Code||: MBBEMYKL|
**Please email bank in slip/ telegraphic slip/ remittance slip as a proof of payment. Kindly include the student’s name, Mykad or passport number, contact number and programme enrolled to Coventry Language Center at:- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer letter will be issued after Coventry receives student’s application and payment. (1-2 days)
- Coventry will submit student’s visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process for visa approval letter (VAL). The process will take 6 – 8 weeks (based on processing time taken by EMGS).
- To pay for the Initial tuition fee and accommodation fee before arrival.
- Student MUST inform Coventry of their arrival details and accommodation requirement (AT LEAST ONE WEEK before arrival date). Coventry staff will assist student to get immigration clearance at airport. Failure to inform Coventry less than 5 working days will incur a penalty of RM200.
- To report at Admission Office, Coventry, within 3 days upon arrival.
- To make an arrangement for medical examination at EMGS approved panel clinics within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia.
- To submit passport to Coventry Admission for endorsement of student pass. (Passport will be ready for collection within 6 – 8 weeks from the date of submission)
For further inquiries, please contact:
|Address||: No 112 & 114, 5th Floor, Wisma Hainan, Jalan Pudu, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Office Number||: +603 2020 9392|
|Name||: Ms. Lim|